Saturday 29 June 2013

Scrap the Boys - June Challenge

Hi. Gosh second post fot the morning. As usual I am leaving til the last minute to upload my challenge entries! I have had them finished for over a week but have had some computer issues! This months challenge over at Scrap the Boys was to do a LO about sport, use stamping, a choice of colour and at least one photo that is smaller than 6 x 4. I decided to do a LO of the boys fishing and show how proud Tom was with his little fish he caught. Of course he wanted to keep it but we did put it back to grow a little bigger!!
Thanks for looking. Nelle.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, Nelle!
    Love that bubblewrap stamp you have used. That's one of my all-time favourites too! :)
    Thanks for playing along at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! And love the photos! Well done to Tom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banners are never going out of style - ever!! This is so cool, I love the oval picture in the centre!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete